As a member of a Grey Orange Projects team, you will be spearheading the installation of Grey Orange's products. The successful candidate will be able to plan installations in cost and time effective manner. He will ensure that installation engineers and installation partners are given clear targets and have all the resources at their hands to execute projects within timelines. Installation lead should be able to break tasks into series of steps and divide available resources in an optimized
manner. He should be able to take decisions quickly and have inclination towards problem solving rather than coming up with stop gap solution
- Creating installation plans for different products at Grey Orange and implementing those within specified costs and timelines
- Ensuring that installation team has well defined targets and all necessary resources to achieve those targets
- Creating feedback loop for the Products and Tech team based on installation observations
- Creating and executing processes for smooth handover to the Support and Maintenance team
- Managing the installation costs
- Devising mechanism for sharing installation reports and tracking installation metrics
- Partner onboarding and training
- 5+ years of experience as a Installation Manager or at equivalent position
- Experience in automating warehouse management preferred.
- Inclination towards defining and implementing processes
- Strong business acumen, excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Meticulous planning ability
- Ability to interact with cross-functional and international teams.
- Engineering graduate (preferably, Mechanical or Electrical)
- Strong sense of ownership and adherence to timelines
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team