As the Manager - Accounts & Finance at GreyOrange you will be responsible for General Accounting including Accounts Payable function, Banking and assisting in MIS and Statutory Audits, and to ensure that the financial information, analysis and reporting is complete and accurate. This role will also require interaction and dialogue with relevant other department stakeholder to complete their task smoothly. You should have the ability to quickly and accurately supply the information demanded related to accounts.
- Candidate shall be responsible for managing day-to-day accounting including the Accounts Payable function.
- Ensuring that vendor invoices and employee claims are processed in a timely manner and that the payments are remitted on or before the due dates.
- Working closely with consultants for timely realization of export incentives.
- Responsible for closure of month-end activities as per agreed timelines.
- Responsible for preparation of financial statements under IGAAP and IndAS/IFRS along with proper disclosures.
- Candidate would be responsible for the GST and Direct Tax compliance.
- Responsible for timely closure of group statutory audit.
- Help in establishing controls around inventory and ensuring reconciliation of physical stock with ERP.
- Assist with various upcoming projects
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 7-10 years of post-qualification experience.
- Practical knowledge of Direct and Indirect Tax compliances.
- Sound financial concepts, knowledge of accounting principles.
- Strong Microsoft Excel alongside good IT skills particularly Outlook, Word & PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written business English communication skills.
- Prior team management experience would be preferred.
- Sound knowledge of SAP FICO and MM modules, experience in SAP implementation will be preferred.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team