With rapid changes in both manufacturing and consumer demands, and digitalization of information flow between them, supply chain automation is amongst the fastest growing industry. GreyOrange is aptly positioned to lead the transformation in this space. You'll help large organizations in improving their efficiency and better management of their warehouses. And you'll do your life's best work.
Operations Manager - EMEA position is an accomplished, strategic, passionate, and collaborative manager with a business minded outlook to effectively manage resources to provide impact and support to the organization's mission. This position leads a team committed to serving our clients and customers with excellence.
Reporting to the Regional CEO, Operations Manager will collaborate with the leadership team to build and lead a scalable operations function for EMEA. Operations Manager will lead our installation and client service operations in EMEA and will be responsible for bringing on board reliable partners who are capable of fulfilling current requirements and future exigencies, safeguarding business continuity at all times.
- Drive departmental resources and initiatives to build a scalable operations function while investing in people and technology to support the organization
- Lead and influence employees by fostering teamwork and collaboration, driving high - quality execution and operational excellence by communicating clear directions and expectations
- Responsible for quality and timelines for implementation of customer projects, and ensuring customer SLA targets for operating sites are exceeded
- Develop operational protocols to verify effectiveness and compliance that exceed the expectations and commitments made to the Clients
- Own and drive department budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis to take corrective action, review expense drivers to reduce the waste
- Manage execution by delegating work to maximize productivity, exceed goals and improve performance
- Manage large scale third party relationships across the board
- Graduate / Post Graduate from a Top tier school
- 8+ years of relevant operations work experience, with at least 4 years of experience in managerial role
- Experience in scaling operational processes & teams to support rapid growth
- Experience in warehouse operations and solutions delivery
- Proficiency in German / French / Spanish will be a bonus
- Strong experience around creating exceptional operational processes
- Comfort in a data- and metrics-driven environment employing analytics in decision making
- Strong hands-on attitude with ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Exemplary planning and time-management skills in a high-energy, multi-tasking environment
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- A willingness to travel for business as required