The warehouse (fulfilment center) ecosystem in India has not been able to keep pace with the needs of the booming E-commerce market. The poor infrastructure set up further exacerbates the ability of E Commerce players to innovate through newer and more predictable service offerings leading to missed customer expectations and poor customer satisfaction.
Our Product, "Grey Orange Warehouse Management System" brings in the best and most innovative ideas in field of process design, automation and warehouse systems.
The product aims to develop differentiated solutions which will help clients reduce the cost per shipment, increase throughput, speed and reliability and provide them an edge against their competitors. GOR WMS will provide end to end Warehouse solutions to its clients along with its ERP integration layers and Integration with Material handling systems, e.g. GreyOrange Butler and Sorters.
- Build the product strategy and road map in line with our goals and strategies
- Work closely with other functions to identify pain-points that can be addressed through technology
- Initiate and prioritize projects and assist in determining the best implementation methods
- Evaluate complex systems, design solutions and work with engineering to implement solutions
- Own all aspects of the product from conception and drive it through development testing
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (preferably, Computer Science), Master's Degree / MBA preferred
- 3 + years product experience with large-scale enterprise systems or systems with extremely complex business logic
- Experience in automating warehouse management and experience in Supply chain domain especially in warehousing
- Ability to conceptualize a business requirement into a product requirement
- Experience in software product life-cycle management
- Strong communication, execution, quantitative skills combined with creativity and negotiation skills, ability to interact with cross-functional and international teams
- Demonstrate ability to work with large quantities of information, delivering data driven solutions
- Leadership skill and be accustomed to driving results in a collaborative, cross-functional environment with little instruction or oversight
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team