As a Senior Engineer you are responsible for the quality and timelines of the modules you are working on. You will support and collaborate with your own team, cross-functional teams for the intended performance. You are the custodian for your own performance and cultural adherence.
- Involve in Electronic Hardware R&D for constantly improving the performance, reliability and life cycle
- Preparing project drawings, documentation and maintaining them
- Developing state-of-the-art hardware and system integration
- Architecture Design at circuit as well as system level for analog, digital and mixed signal components
- Interfacing with various peripherals like sensors, gyroscope, cameras
- Preparing schematics, system drawings, documents and maintaining them
- Interfacing with our business units to define roadmaps
- Gather user requirements, translate them to functional specifications and implement solutions and enhancement projects
- Actively participating in Production and test of new hardware and systems
- Supports Production, Installation and Service Department staff when necessary to solve problems encountered in the production or servicing
- Creates and reviews Test Procedures when needed to verify and document proper operation and calibration of PCBs and Panels
- Reviews Technical User Manuals when needed for insuring equipment specifications, setup instructions, operating instructions, etc. are correct
- 6 to 9 Years of Experience on analog ,digital and mixed circuit design
- Strong knowledge of electrical and electronic Hardware and circuits
- Hands on experience on any Electronic schematic & PCB Design package like Altium, Multisim, Eagle
- Experience in Micro controller hardware (16 bit / 32 bit)
- Experience in Various communication protocols like MODBUS, Ethernet, RS232, RS485, UART, CAN-Open etc.
- Experience using oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and other lab equipment is a plus
- Circuit simulation knowledge in Proteus and SPICE
- Is willing to travel on an occasional basis, both domestically and internationally, to support the installation team.
- Is willing to put forth extra effort when required to meet design schedules on projects where delivery time is critical.
Currently, this job is not active. Please do keep visiting our careers page for relevant
Talent Acquisition Team